Two medium sized Pomfrets

We(with wife) were returning home yesterday and I just saw a fish vendor suddenly I thought of cooking fish.First time in the history of our family had some body cooked fish @ home. Mom was not @ home so it was a safe thing to do.



I called my friend and asked the best place in Pune to get fish and he wisely guided me and suggested what I should get. So I got two medium sized Pomfrets. We returned home and called same friend for preparation steps and my wife also called her sister taking both things in to account we miked all possible combination of ingredients and made a fine paste.

Oh I just remembered we had asked the fish vendor to clean the fish as much possible as were beginners।We then rinsed the fishes under water for about 3-5 mins then we applied the paste inside the cuts on the fish and left for marination for about an hour.

By this time we were really hungry, happy as well as a bit nervous as we were not aware of the final result.but the gut feeling was that fish cooked any ways would be fine anyways..so we took the fish and put them in the frying pan and after a few mins.


And after the fish was served (dint look great) but tested really good,All is well that ends well..So here was our first experience of cooking fish @ home.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm fish is looking awesome. :) Maza naav ka nahi blog war??

Harshad said...

Is this inspired from Chetan Bhagats credit policy?

Popular Posts

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India