HSs Top 5 most gorgeous women in all the Worlds..

Its been a long time I did not post any thing ..may be I was saving the best for the Last(Kidding)....I was wanting to post this for a very long time and today I finally got a chance to post the top most gorgeous women I wold love to meet at least once in my life time...

I will not rate them in any order as it would be sin for me to do such a thing...
So without wasting much time I shall start...

Eva Mendes
: HITCH was the movie in which I first saw her on screen and felt that she is the perfect women I could not find a single flaws ...




















Michelle Rodriguez
: I saw one of her movies S.W.A.T. in which she played a lady police officer and man I just loveeed her....in it...




















Salma hayek: I don't remember the movie all I remember is her .......
















Laetitia Casta : She is been my favorite model since a long time.. now and she is still in this list...you can imagine what a beauty she is...



















Priyanka Chopra : The newest and one of the hottest entries in my list ..lets see how long she lasts ..but I am sure she is here to stay...






0 comments:

Popular Posts

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India