Curse of the Socks


This is one of the most unusual things one must have ever read .. but yes our family is cursed..and with a very strange one .. Curse of socks.. One of a kind isn't it..If you are wondering what it is..let me explain it to you in details...

The fact is that whenever we bring new socks under some mysterious circumstances one of them gets lost and even after intense searching we are not able to find the other half of the pair. I don't know what our ansesters did wrong that we have to suffer with this unusual thing.

From childhood I am suffering because of this curse, we have a shelf in which all the sole souls of the socks are kept like orphans which cant be used..and some of them are so rarely used that no matter how old they are they look fresh .. just look brand new..

Its a pain to find the other sock and I guess I have excepted this as a reality..and treat my socks with utmost care..but no matter how much I care about it ..one of them sneaks out some how..

Well that's a strange thing to read isn't it? Believe it or not its true...

0 comments:

Popular Posts

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India